EBOLA ..... The recent castosrophe in the world. All countries are being trumbled with this virus. WHO ( world health organisation) declared this period as "INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY OF PUBLIC HEALTH."
In 1976 , EBOLA virus was first found by Peter Payath who was a scientist. This was origened at SUDAN in Jara village and at Kango in Yambuku village at atime. The villaga Yabuku is located in the bank of river EBOLA. so it is named so.
- It is a highly dangerous virus which causes death in days span.
- The intensification is high and frightening the people. Ebola virus mainly exists in african bats. ebola effected meat, blood and body secrations are mainly caused for the spread of this decease.
- If once it enters the human body, it spreads rapidly from one to another.
- When it enters the human in 7 to 10 days seviour fever attacks and also throat pain , head ache, muscles pain follows.
- Body becomes weak , strange dullness chomes, so that cant go for any work.
- All these symptoms are like normal viral fever. But few days later , health condition is to be too bad.
- Vomitings and loose motions starts. Spots on the body found.
- Kidneys, liver doesn"t work properly.
- Internal bleeding is found in a few days. Gradually blood vomitings, bleeding from gums starts.
- WBC( WHITE BLOOD CELLS), PLATELETS count falls down liver enjymes increases at peak level and finally it leads to DEATH.
So one must be aware of it and try to prevent in better way.